I waited a little too long to share these photos from our state fair, but loved how they turned out too much to let them go to waste. Instead of giving an irrelevant list of Puyallup Fair Musts, here's a list of 10 things to know about me! I shared a list last fall, and thought it could be fun to make it an annual thing.
1. I don't know how to wink. Like at all. Tyler always laughs at me.. But in the sixth grade musical, Elephant's Child, I was cast as a crocodile who's entire part focused on winking - including a song. Needless to say it was not a Tony worthy performance.
2. I love all vegetables except for peas. Who invented those nasty little things?
3. Cooking kinda stresses me out but I love baking! Honestly it might just be because I'll do anything for dessert, especially chocolate chip cookies or fudgey brownies.
4. As a kid I would collect rocks and postcards when we travelled, then my grandpa and I would polish the rocks in his tumbler.
5. My favorite song of all time is Ribs by Lorde. I like different music for different moods, but all my favorite songs end up being more mellow and soothing (at least for me). You can check them out on Spotify here.
6. When I started my new job in September I bought a new car for the first time. It's a pinky/salmon color called Sorbet and I'm obsessed with it! I always wanted a Volkswagen Bug but they're apparently pretty unreliable, so having a unique color feels like a good compromise.
7. My driver's license says I'm 5'7" but apparently I was far too optimistic when I passed my test. A doctor recently told me I'm just slightly taller than 5'5"
8. I grew up camping on the Washington Coast each summer with my family, and now I try to go on at least one camping trip each year. Last summer a bunch of my friends from HS went to Yellowstone! (I'm the worst ever and still haven't edited the photos oops)
9. I've never liked ketchup or mustard, and have always put bbq sauce on my burgers and fries. A1 is my favorite, but McDonald's bbq is a close second.
10. If I could fluently "speak" any language it would be American Sign Language. I took it for a year in college, but unfortunately my design and work schedule didn't line up with the courses after that. I'm hoping to someday find some community classes to continue learning.
Thank you to everyone new who has joined me this past year! I'm so grateful for all my followers, and the opportunity to express myself through my fashion and photos. Talking about myself isn't always the easy part, but I had fun making this list and trying to think of things that you may not already know. Hope it gave some insight!
24 | Seattle, Wa